I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Monday, July 27, 2009

New Season Cushions







Getting ready to go to Melbourne for the trade fair, I will be exhibiting the new cushion and accessories range at Home and Giving at the Melbourne Showgrounds AND most importantly buying new gorgeous goodies for Iamwoman. The cushions above are just a sample of the exciting new ranges. An extensive black and white story and stunning pinks, greens and turquoise to inspire us all for Spring and Summer. Talking of some sun, that would be nice right now, but....we do need this rain to keep the earth happy not to mention my new roses we have just planted all 30 of them!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pillows!!! I love the green velvet with the little flowers...wonderful!!!

    This is my first visit to your blog!!! I love it!!! I look forward to returning again and again!!!

    Enjoy!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete