I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Monday, August 10, 2009

Stunning Petals Cushions


How exciting to come home exhausted from the Trade Fair to find that my cushions were featured again in the Home Magazine while I was away. A successful trip with some great new purchases for Iamwoman coming in the next few weeks. The new ranges were very well received so now we just have to wait for everything to arrive.

Busy catching up in the office but will be back soon. Here are the featured cushions! The stunning black velvet and silk frill and the statement black velvet with white silk petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment