I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Friday, July 24, 2009

Inspirational Kitchens




Here are some inspirational kitchens - Now if I had one of these I would spend far more time training to be a "Masterchef" (really I would). However this week I did go back to the 70's and made Coq au Vin and Summer Pudding - a perfect winter meal and it proved to be a hit. It appears that the late 70's/80's food is making a comeback, I guess everythig is cyclical, what is old is now new again - now where are my flares?? Perhaps the Masterchef series has inspired us all - I even dragged out the old dog eared Margeret Fulton cookbook - what a star she is!
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment