I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Accessories transform!










“While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman." Mary Kay Ashe


Well said Mary - I couldn't agree more! So if you like me are getting tired of your winter clothes and yearning for Spring weather then just add some gorgeous accessories - its easy to transform your look by adding a great piece of costume jewellery or a gorgeous scarf and bag - brightens up the black and grey no end and will give you a much needed lift!


I hear from the Fashionistas that Pearls are back again - they never go away as flatter us all.


And as its nearly Spring and you need to spring clean your handbag - the Handbag organiser is the way to go, they are fantastic - nor more fumbling!





No comments:

Post a Comment