I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Cyber Life

Thought I would share a little poem I wrote a couple of years ago - called "Cyber Life" and highlight how it has changed I didn't Blog or Tweet then - so many changes so quickly - clearly I shall have to update this to reflect today.

We chat in cyber and hide away
Both in work and also play
Where did all the daily talks all go
Where we physically met and got to know

We used to call and then pop in
Now we type on a machine with a pin
Cards and notes with love were sent
Now we download and press send

No comments:

Post a Comment