I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Monday, February 15, 2010

Colour my World!


As I sit here designing some gorgeous new cushions and sourcing luscious fabrics, I have decided I am in need of large doses of colour. We have seen neutrals for so long now and I am ready for splashes of vibrant colour. The GFC is over so lets get bright and happy and surround ourselves with some "interior sunshine".
It appears others feel the same as there is more colour now than we have seen in ages, so be brave. Remember its simple to add colour through painting a wall and adding some stunning cushions, two inexpensive ways to change and colour your own worlds. I found these lovely rooms from BHG America magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment