I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Home Office

Spending a day sorting and tidying my home office and got distracted and searched for some inspiration online and found these gorgeous spaces from BHG to inspire working at home. Too gorgeous not to share then its back to the task at hand. Loving the use of bright colours with sharp white. Had a great week as finally received my formal graduation as an interior designer yesterday! Long overdue just never got around to studying formally but now its all done and that makes a girl very pleased with herself! Back to the office sorting - enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment