I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Table and The Mosaic Outside Table





Happy New Year to you all.
I am finally back from a great break in the gorgeous Clare Valley and whilst it was some fun we also worked hard on our property there. Here was my Christmas table and the outside table I spent hours on the mosaic, but thrilled with the result, it was well and truly christened with some fine wines!

And just had to publish the other two shots from our Bed & Breakfast property Artwine Cottages, the dam is full and it's looking glorious even though the naughty Skippy was nibbling our new vines. Interested in staying there www.artwine.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment