I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Decorating for Christmas






I have been a quiet blogger for past couple of weeks as November has passed in a coughing blur for me as I contracted ghastly whooping cough (that certainly knocks a girl around) and now its nearly Christmas! Feeling lousy I have been searching for inspiration and have found the following Christmas decorated rooms and tables that may inspire you too! Some are from the northern hemisphere but will work just as well here and then there is Tara Dennis' gorgeous white table. I have found my inspiration and having black, white and silver with a small shot of punchy red! Well something has to match Santa's suit because he will come I feel sure, he better!

No comments:

Post a Comment