I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Living with White





Having had a stunning few days on the Gold Coast, staying with friends in their gorgeous apartment which is mainly white, it got me to thinking about decorating with white. My friends run a successful property staging business on the Gold Coast and use a lot of white everything which suits the generally new apartments and homes that see so much sun.
People often misunderstand white however. It's regularly assumed that white is a 'standard' tone, but white is a wide range of tones and hues like any other colour."
Here are some great white spaces from Notebook Magazine and the link above will take you to see images of my friends business and some of the beautiful spaces she has created.
And you have to love the white "My Dog"

No comments:

Post a Comment