I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Take a Seat


I just love single chairs painted in bright colours - this one is gorgeous and I have just done one in a stunning lime green - show you that one soon and now I am searching for the perfect watermelon/raspberry pink paint to do another. They make great bedroom chairs or placed in a hallway as a statement. Top with a bright cushion and you are done.
I picked one up from the hard rubbish collection from my neighbour (under the cover of darkness of course!!) a good shape that I will easily make into a great piece.
Happy scrounging!

No comments:

Post a Comment