I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Friday, August 14, 2009

Spring is in the Air




Spring is in the air for Anne and Tony at Gilty on the Terrace featuring one of our great Fuschia and Lime silk Cushions (available at Gilty on the Terrace, Adelaide or at http://www.iamwoman.com.au/) - certainly a nice bright look and fabulous with our silk boa draped over the cushion.

I am taking a slower start to Spring and loving crisp black and white as above. I shall be inspired by brights next month when Spring is really here. However today the sun is shining which is really great and I am off to Goolwa to stay with friends - fab! Oh and the shoe in the picture for all you "Imelda's" out there is a stunning statement doorstop, also available in red!
Have a great weekend everyone.
















No comments:

Post a Comment