I am Woman.com.au

Welcome to the I am Woman Blog. I will share some gorgeous, and stylish images, accessories and ideas for you and your home and whatever else just happens!

" Fashion goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion"
Coco Chanel

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Patterns and Pastels - Accessories and Wallpapers

Apologies for long time between Blogs - life just got kinda hmmm!!!
How delighted I am to see colour and pattern back in soft furnishings and upholstery and Yes wallpaper, I am really loving. A stunning feature wall of wallpaper will not encroach, there are some glorious options out there.  Pastels are around,  I particularly am loving the florals and patterns  -  are we finally over the all beige and greige??? Don't get me wrong, they are great basic furnishing colours but oh so drab with no dressing - think self and how would we look. We need some colour and some lipstick and accessories to brighten us just like our surroundings. So go some pattern and see the dramatic and happy change it makes to your space! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment